From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 03:23:19 -0400
I hope that the person that wrote about ferret X and hating him was
joking, but I feel that they were serious, so I have to say to this woman,
PLEASE, for God's Sake and the ferrets, give him to a shelter or someone
else soon!!  It's sort of obvious that you don't really take care of him,
anyone that hates an animal will never be able to care for them properly.
Why in the hell did you ever get ferrets?  This type of person is the
reason that shelters are full, and full of ferrets that have not been fed
and cared for properly, so shelters are constantly spending their money
to fix your F--- Up.  It's time you give them up and soon.

[FI]