From:
Scotty Witkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:18:01 -0700
hi, all i recenetly got a ferret from a shelter here.  his name is ozzie
he is a 8yr old black eyed white.  he has always been a loner but has
recently got a tag along buddy, my little marley.  marley is about 5
months old and the hyper one in the group of my five.  he sleeps with
ozzie eats with ozzie, and when one of our 2 4month old kittens bothers
ozzie he is there to do his lil war dance and scare the kitty's away from
ozzie.  ozzie established himself right away as the alpha around here
though.  the first day he was eating and the others came by to eat he
kicked all there butts and then went back to eating.  the former alpha
male and has allied with another.  so now its anubis and mathias teaming
up against ozzie and marley.  chico my albino is neutral and plays with
all of them.  well i gotta get and check to make sure that another civil
war is not going on.  it is funny though.

scotty j witkus

ps ozzie doesnt use the litter box!  what should i do?  the other one are
pretty good they hit bout 75% of the time, which i dont think is that bad.
but ozzie hits 0% of the time.  when ever i see him going i put him in the
box and give him a treat.  i have even put some food down where they miss
and they wont poop there until the kitty's eat it all up.  those evil
kitty's they are my fiance's.