Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 08:50:24 -0700
Our mommy and daddy are having a new human baby soon.  They are very
sorry, but they tell us they will no longer have the time to give us two
girls the attention we need and deserve.  I am almost 3, my sister is
almost 2.  We are very playful, love running around the house, playing
under the sofa cushions, sliding on the kitchen floor, and playing in the
water.  We also love being held and cuddled.  I love being read to at
bedtime and going to sleep on daddy's lap.  We never bite and have no real
bad habits.  We love to eat treats, and take naps.  My sister is almost
potty trained, but does have an occasional *accident* where she shouldn't.
I am helping her to learn where to go potty.  Our vaccinations are
current.  My sister comes with a crib, a blankie, and a potty chair.  I
come with a box of toys and some of our favorite things to eat.  Our
mommy and daddy tell us they really love us.  That is why they must send
us away.  We do not understand...... Please help us understand.

The first two human children.

OK folks, I know this will not help me win friends and influence most of
you, but this is what my eyes read too many times on this list.

In Touch,
Ardith,
Who brought home human babies to a house full of fur kids of all kinds.
It was the best time of our life, more to love, more to share time with.
More memories.  More to comfort when the sad times happened.  Now our two
adult children are doing the same with their families.  I am so thankful
that I made enough time for them all.  mailto:[log in to unmask]