From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:10:17 -0400
Just received the following from the Utah folks working so hard to close
down the animal collector there; know that at least one place where the
collector tried to place an ad for more animals has offered to provide
essential info to the prosecutors to try to prevent her from being able
to repeat by proving intent to do so.