From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:10:38 -0400
Hi Kim,
Thanks so much for the info that you sent to me.  I really was not aware
that kind of bedding could be used for ferrets.  See you learn something
new everyday.  This might have been something that helped to bring more
awareness to alot more people.  I have been in contact with the VP of
Petco and I will see what comes out of it.  I am not from that area so I
don't know too much.  For the amount of ferrets and the the uncleanliness
of the store as well as the litter just upset me.  They didn't even have
proper hanging things for them to lay in.  Sad, truely sad.  Also the
store was a fire hazzard.  You could not even walk down the middle of the
main aisle and some aisles you could not even come out of into the main
aisle.  To report them to the fire marshall may even make things worse for
the little beings in the store.  I only pray that the VP from Petco can do
something about this.  For me I must let it rest now.

Thank you
Debbie