From:
"Christine Herman-- Ms. Ferret Lover" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:47:30 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/01 8:46:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
>Christine,
>
>We are saddened by your double loss.
>
>Your poem is truly touching.

thank you so much everyone- i also lost Riis- another rescue i was
fostering- many of the fuzzies that end up here are in bad health- and if
a virus strikes some of them cannot stand up to it- despite all attempts-i
have had brody with me for years-he arrived ,dumped here by some guy who
had had him caged, and NEVER let out of the cage for over 2 years-- i set
him lose and he was never caged again- for that i recieved many kisses and
snuggles..  and although sophie was only with me 6 months she captured my
heart.  she arrived in such awful shape no one thought she would make it-
my consolation is knowing her'second chance' at life was a happy one for
her..

all -especially my brody and little sophie will be terribly missed.  to
all who have written about my book( Weasel ward)- please hang in there as
i am adding brodys poem and a drawing and it has to be re- sent to the
printer.

thank you Betty for privatly sending me the lovely and comforting poem.

peace,
christine, the weasel ward- and all the fuzzi angels