From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 07:35:24 -0400
Good Morning Everyone,
Once again I sit here in tears of saddness for all those that have left
their "babies" go to Rainbow Bridge.  I just have a soft heart for all
those humans out there that have had to let their babies go until they
meet again.  My heart and love go out to all of you as there are so many.
We have had cats for many years and each one that goes to the bridge is
greatly missed but somehow they always send us a new baby to help us
through.  As most of you know we are new to the furry fuzzies and as I
read on here I get worried that my babies might leave me too early but I
know that they were brought into our lives for a reason even if only for
a season and we will give them as much love as we can.  They are healthy
boys but you just never know so everyone look around and give that person
next to you a hug and a smile and say thank you for people also be with us
just for a season as well.  Give those fuzzies and extra hug today too :-).

May peace and love surround you all today
Love & blessings
Debbie