Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 05:49:28 -0700
What a coincidence to read about this the day after I met a new friend
that has a blind ferret.  She has two ferrets and the other actually helps
lead the blind one around.  The one that is blind however gets around
fine!  I can't believe there is a place that has the nerve to call
themselves a "shelter" and would perform such a barbaric practice.  And
they do so probably out of nothing more than laziness so they don't have
to put extra effort into finding them a special needs home.  This is an
absolute outrage and it needs to stop.

Kim Fox
Second Chance Rescue