Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:01:27 +1000
Hi,
I was reading a little trivia book during my lunch break at work today and
I was happily surprised to come across 2 ferret facts in it!

The first one was that ferrets could sleep up to 20 hours a day.  And the
2nd one was about what a group of ferrets is called.  It mentioned a
business, or a busyness...but then it had a word that I've never seen
before!  It said another name for a group of ferrets was called a
fesyning!  Has anyone ever heard of this before?

~Karly