From:
"T. S. Pegues" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:07:25 -0400
Hey ferret lovers!

I just wanted to thank everyone for your help in recommending vets and
play ideas for me and Bandit.  Everything is going great for us!  I'm
sorry I haven't had a chance to write everyone back personally, but its
been a busy week and an even busier Tuesday.

I have to say i'm definately hooked!  I'm a freak already.  I've been back
to the shelter, just to visit their other ferrets.  I'll end up getting
another next month, as soon as I can find a bigger cage (anyone have an
old one in Denver?)

Lastly, any comment on the low-dust newspaper litter stuff?  We started
with it, and it works fine near as I can tell.  Any word?

Thanks again
Scott and Bandit