From:
meesh meesh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:22:41 -0700
Hi,
I just wanted to thank everyone who wrote me for all the different ideas
for "fat trimmings" (since I don't eat meat myself).  I wish I had time to
email each and every one of you but school has been very busy and Mighty
Mouse's situation has been up and down and now I"m sick.  We found out she
had hepatitis but don't know why.  That's resolved, and her pulmonary edema
has partially resolved but unfortunatley, she had a significan't number of
changes on her bloodwork and her only kidney is in serious failure.  I have
no idea how long I have with her, but at least for now, she doesn't seem to
know she is sick.  She eat, plays, sleeps soundly,etc.  I think she is just
getting fed up with all the meds she's on.  I just wanted to thank you all
for your ideas.

Hugs and ferret kisses to all,
Michaela Maurice
College of Veterinary Medicine