From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 02:51:33 -0500
It's just my opinion, but I just saw that commercial today.  I thought it
was stupid period, however I didn't see it as saying "take your pets to
petco and leave them out in the car." ALL the petcos I have been to are pet
friendly and let you take your pets inside the store.  I think they were
saying, "don't take your pet to a store where you have to leave it out in
the car, but come to petco if you want to take them with you...where they
are welcome inside!"

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I saw it.=20

[CN]