From:
Andrew Coghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 22:16:02 -0500
Howdy and Dooks to the FML (and condolences to those with sick ferrets
or those crossed to the bridge).

Just posting to let you know that my "old boy," Tripod Bob, is in a
photo contest.  He's not the most sightly ferret (though his picture is
DAMN cute, if I do say so myself -- but who is an opinionated Daddy to
judge?) -- only three legs and a stubby tail...  he can't be recognized
in a ferret show, so I'm pleading to all of you to help him feel
attractive.

He will gladly donate any proceeds to Troy Lynn Eckart at Ferret Family
Services (the biggest local shelter West of GLFA, that I can find at
least -- and one of my favorites, to boot).

PLEASE, visit the site and cast your vote for him at www.FuzzyCentral.com

Hugs to all,

Andy, Cody, Oscar, Witzy, and (hopefully, our soon to be star) Tripod Bob