From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask] 0110 21340 6 30_Re: NH ferret appreciation day12_Paul M [log in to unmask], 19 Oct 2001 10:40:17 EDT84_- Was the NH ferret appreciation day ever rescheduled?
[Posted in FML issue 35te! My son Tad, who is
owned by Irish, could really use the $100 ferret gift cert. Please vote
for Irish/Sarah! [...]46_1Sep200109:06:[log in to unmask] 0109 1556 23 21_The pictures are up!!46_Lana Bogusz - Northern Ohio Ferret [log in to unmask], 1 Sep 2001 21:07:14 EDT610_- Northern OhioFerret Association has finally gotten the pictures up from the
photo contest we started at the Buckeye Bash. (Sorry for the delay.) For
those of you who don't remember,

We're sponsoring a photo contest to raise funds for Ferrets Unlimited
Ferret Shelter in Cleveland. The contest started at the Buckeye Bash in
Columbus and goes until September 15th at our Summer picnic. Votes cost
$1.00 each or 6 for $5.00 and can be placed via PayPal or US snail mail.
ALL money raised will be given to Ferrets Unlimited. The ferret that
raises the most money will recieve a [...]37_1Sep200121:07:[log in to unmask] 0109 1580 18 12_Litter Boxes17_Corinn [log in to unmask], 1 Sep 2001 20:11:09 EDT523_- Hi Everyone,
I recently purchased 3 litter boxes from The Ferret Store and they don't
fit in my cage the way I was hoping they would. They are 1 Hi Back litter
box (a big square one) and 2 mini comfort station litter pans with those
plastic shield that snap on top. If any shelter, or person for that
matter, in the MA or Southern NH area could use these let me know. It's
not worth it to me to return them because I would have to pay the shipping
to send them back and that's more than half of [...]36_1Sep200120:11:[log in to unmask] 0109 1599 33 14_Events in Ohio46_Lana Bogusz - Northern Ohio Ferret [log in to unmask], 1 Sep 2001 21:13:01 EDT532_- Northern OhioFerret Association's Bimonthly meeting

Tuesday, Sept 11th from 7-9 pm
Bring your ferret with you to the Broadview Heights Rec. Center 9543
Broadview Rd. (just south of Rt. 82) We'll be discussing nip and litter
training tips and voting in our cutest ferret photo contest. The money
raised will be donated to Ferrets Unlimited at our summer picnic on Sept15.
This will also be your last chance to RSVP for our picnic. The public is
welcome (with or without ferrets), no charge to attend. [...]37_1Sep200121:13:[log in to unmask] 0109 1633 35 27_Harley "Bug" & Friends.....22_The Ferret Aid [log in to unmask], 1 Sep 2001 13:17:30 -0400458_- Yup, it's me again! Having a good week but it's been so busy! mommie was
sick again but she's feeling much better now. i have an appointment to go
to the University of Guelph on September 10th. keep your fingers crossed
for me.

mommie was on naked news with auntie Sandrine at the frolic (no, mommie
wasn't naked!) the interview and video turned out great! i couldn't go
because i was sick, but mommie said i could go next year. [...]39_1Sep200113:17:[log in to unmask] 0109 1669 59 35_Ferretstock II approaches and more!16_Public [log in to unmask], 1 Sep 2001 20:53:33 -0400594_- Ferretstock II Sept 8, 2001 -- the date gets nearer. We look forward to
meeting many new faces this year. FFUNY in upstate NY will travel down
after a 2 year hiatus and NEFFER, The Educated Ferret , and MaFF will join
us this year for the first time. FACT , Gimmee Shelter, Ferret Services of
Freedom and Fancy Publications return in our invitational September event.
ALL the organizations who participate have networked with Ferret Wise over
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 18:41:30 -0700
Hello all.
We have only had Shanook and Bailey for a couple of weeks and we now have
Bear and Weasel.

Bear is only about 3 yr. old but has Lymphoma.  All of her lymph nodes
are swollen, including some internal nodes.  Her fur is thining and is
very dry.  She is apparently a very sick little girl but you would never
know it.  She is a real live wire, war dancing and dooking to beat the
band.  I know our time with her is short but we are going to enjoy the
time as much as possible.

Weasel is about 5 yr. old and seems to be in good health although they
suspect she may have cushings.  That is one area I know very little
about.  Maybe some of you could fill me in.  Her vulva is a little swollen
but that is the only visible problem at this point.

Last week I had Shanook and Bailey to the vet for their shots.  I stayed
longer than the prescribed time and it is a good thing I did.  Shanook
started throwing up.  The vet gave him Benedryl and because he was so busy
trying to throw up, he couldn't breathe properly and started to turn blue.
A little oxygen and he was fine again.  Very tired, but fine.  He was fine
but his new mom was a wreck.

That's it for now.
Tryntje Miller