Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:05:17 -0400
Hello everyone!
I have never posted to this list before and Ive been a subscriber for less
that a week, but I usually read every post and I can tell you that everyone
here is an angel in my book.  I am a first time ferret owner (his name is
Pechu, hes got a website http://pechusplace.tripod.com ) and I can tell you
that I have never before experienced such a close community of pet owners
as ferret owners are.

Anyway, here is my question.  It might be just pride, but I think me ferret
may have some potential as a show ferret.  he is a beautiful sable, 7
month old, 2.8 pound neutered, descented male, and as far as I can tell,
he doesnt seem to have any faults that would make him lose points in the
showing ring.  The only trouble Im having is that I live in Canada and
every show Ive heard of is in the states.  I live in Mississauga, Ontario,
which is right beside Toronto.  If anyone lives around here or knows of any
shows coming up, please email me, or respond to the list.  My address is

Thanks a lot!

~Aggie and Pechu~