From:
Sandy Letson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:57:44 -0600
Hi folks!
My name is Sandy.  I've been lurking for years now with an occasional post
here and there.

This time it is about gathering ferret lovers in Salt Lake City which has
been a ferret-free zone.  Not long ago the county made it legal but the
city did not.  Anyway, are there other under-ground, SLC, fuzzbutt-owners
out there, who would like to meet sometime?  My male and female like to
play but he is tough rough causing her escape into something he is too
big to fit.  Therefore, finding a playmate sounds fun.  If you may be
interested, email me directly to [log in to unmask]

Thanks.