From:
Maryi Mauney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 07:44:46 -0500
We are picking up a little girl from Lewisville, TX Sunday.  She was found
in an apartment parking lot.  I have ordered the Avecon POC test and it
should be here Saturday.  The lady that found her, took her to the vet
and got her rabies shot.  There is no other history on the little girl.

She will be a welcome addition to the Fuzzy Four.  We swore we weren't
going to aquire any more ferts but, you know how that goes. :-)

Anyway, I will keep you posted on how she is doing.  Take care and XOXOXO
to all the fuzzies.

Maryi & The Fuzzy Four (or 5 or 6 or.....) ;-)
Please come and visit...
www.geocities.com/mmauney2000