Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:07:39 -0700
From:
Erin Simkins <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,

A ferret living in Robinson Township near Pittsburgh desperately needs a
new home.  His name is The Rock and he is about 5 to 6 years old.  He is
deaf but sweet and lovable.  His owner lives in a frat house and takes
substandard care of the poor Rock.  He has finally agreed to surrender
The Rock to a home who will take better care of him.  I've been trying to
convince him of this for about a year now.

If you are interested, please let me know.  I have pictures of him if
you'd like to see just how cute he is.  He has not yet been tested for ADV
but I will pay for and perform the testing if someone agrees to love him.
The Inn is full at my house.  I have already rescued one ferret from this
household and she has repeatedly tested negative for ADV.

I hope someone can make room in their house and their heart.  Please
contact me if you'd like more information on the Rock and his situation.

Many Thanks,
Erin Simkins