Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:55:49 -0700
From:
richard b peters <[log in to unmask]>
I stopped in today to Steve's Wonderful World of Pets in Williamsville to
pick up some ferret items.  I checked out the five kits in a container the
area of which was close to 36" by 24".  After playing with them for awhile
I decided to tell one of the sales reps that there was a strong urine odor
coming from the bedding.  The bedding was hard wood chips and the litter
pan was full of fecal material.

She told a male representative that the litter pan needed to be cleaned.
He informed her that they only clean the litter pan once a week.

I didn't get angry, I thought that this was an opportunity to enlighten
and inform.  So I identified myself as a member of WNYFLFA and told him
that the litter pans needed to be cleaned at least once a day.

He told me that the kits needed to know where to defecate (his word was
shit) and that they couldn't remember where to go if there wasn't any
material in the litter pan.

Suffice it to say that I will call Steve later today and ask him to please
make sure that the five kits have a somewhat clean area to sleep, eat and
play.

Rich Peters