From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:22:59 -0400
hi all,

after over a year, I've finally scanned more slides and updated my artwork
page.  to see my 2000 and later paintings on ferrets, please go to:

  http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/artwork

or check out my new thumbnails page of all my paintings at:

  http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/artwork/thumbs.html

where you can just view the images without reading my babblings.
comments and criticisms are welcome.  hope you enjoy them.

the paintings are for sale, and I intend to donate 2/3 of the proceeds
for any sold to ferret shelters and research, I'm open to suggestions from
the buyer although I have a few places in mind.  the exceptions are "War
dance", where all the proceeds will go to the Ferret Aid Society of
Toronto, and "Mustela nigripes", where I'll like to help the Black Footed
Ferret program.  price range for paintings will be between 200-400
canadian.

late last year I tried setting up something to sell these on ebay.  it was
unsuccessful, although a few people thought it was because of the xmas
rush.  this time, if you are interested, just email me directly, and I'll
let you know the price.  I'll probably sell them to the first person
interested.

have fun.