From:
Shea Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 11:19:18 EST
Hello Everyone!!!  Wow, it's been so long since I've posted here I feel
like I could write a novel.  But I won't...........I'll just update you
the best I can without rambling too much (as I tend to do).

I was on this list last year and I got off of it due to some family
issues.  But I'm back, and here's what's been going on in my life and
that of my precious fuzzies.

Trixie will turn 2 in January.  She's finally filled out for the winter!
I don't know if it's because she was still a kit last year but over the
winter she stayed pretty petite.  Now she has a little ferretone-belly on
her.  Took her to the vet two weeks ago and they said she weighed 1.9 and
that she was very healthy.  She's still my little angel, still loves her
ferretone and her Cheerios, and I cherish each and every day I have her
in my life.  Those kisses are so worth all the little stray "poops" I
find on the rug by my front door.  Hahaha!

Buddy is almost 1 now and is HELL ON WHEELS!!!  He's one of those HUGE
male ferrets that you confuse for a cat when you first see him.  LOL He's
a cinnamon and his likes are: Drinking out of the toilet bowl when Mommy
isn't looking (I finally trained my hubby to close the lid, AND we have a
child protection lock on the seat), eating raisin and chewing on sister's
ears (Bitter Apple my butt!  Does nothing here!) and hiding anything
plastic I can find (including Daddy's brand new 2 gallon gas can........
we found it in the dining room by his stash behind the china cabinet).
He's really keeping us on our toes but I love him so much.  He's my little
teddy-bear (hence the nickname "Buddy Bear").

I'll send ya'll some more of my stories later but this is so long that I
had better stop for now.  I'm so glad to be back on the list!  See you
soon!

Shea ~ Trixie & Buddy Bear