From:
"Julie A. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 00:30:23 -0400
Hey Ann -

You think your ferret is a thief and drives you nuts ??  I bet you'd
really pop a cork if he stole over $40,000.00 !!!!!  I brought the bank
deposit home from work in one of those big vinyl bags to take to the
bank on my way in the next morning.  It's getting cold so I wore my
leather jacket and draped it over the bar stool.  I had the bag on the
counter which is normally safe with my purse & all.  Well - I now have my
daughter's little female, Kiki and I guess she climed up one of the
sleeves and onto the counter.  (MY 3 darling angels would NEVER do such a
thing, ha) Anyway she must have knocked it down and taken it and I just
about crapped the next morning when it was gone and I thought I was
robbed, but my purse and all was still there, so I quickyly realized this
was the job of a master-thief !!!  Based on it's size I looked in the
appropriate hidey holes and finally found it way under my bed.  (by the
way , the bottom is ripped off, but who the heck looks under your bed
anyway)

So anyway, I found the deposit of over 40K, breathed a sigh of relief and
DID NOT mention this incident to my boss !!!!  She might not have seen the
humor in it.

So ferret X - you ain't got nothin on my little Kiki !!!!!

PS - I was actually more worried about how my baby got down from the
counter onto the hard tile floor without hurting herself and NO MORE
COATS ARE DRAPED OVER THE BARSTOOLS !!!

Being owned by ferrets is a constant learning experience.!