From:
United Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:44:24 -0600
I don't know if the FML does or ever has done something like this, but I
read C.J.'s post and I really believe that if there was some sort of
organizational award for compassion, she would get it.  As I told her in
my personal post to her, being a big bad former Marine who has survived
all these years, I don't think I would of beenn wondering around in that
dung hep with spiders and a large snake on the loose.  The animals she
rescued are in a much better place thannks to her efforts and courage.

We need to get together and search out and stop all these animal
collectors, before too many more of these incidents occur.  Because the
public prosecutors do not look at it as seriously as we (as animal
caregivers) do.  Again, hats off to C.J.

Rick
United Ferret Organization