From:
Jodie Broleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:01:44 -0700
Thank you!  Thank you!  And thank you again for your comforting words
after my fuzzy, Big Boy, left me.  And thank you, Sandee, for the lovely
pictures you put into our minds of our pets at the bridge.  If I missed
thanking anyone personally, it is an oversight and I am sorry.  You folks
on this list ROCK!

Others in our lives can be understanding because they know we are hurting
and miss someone dear to us.  But so often we sense a little part of them
is thinking, "But it's just a ferret?"  But you guys know!  You know we
love our ferrets as dearly as anyone ever loved a cat or a dog.  And,
yeah, maybe our "interspecies bonding" is a bit nuts because it seems
that the more trouble they get into the more we love them!  The especially
naughty ones turn out to be our favorites.  No, wait!  We don't have
favorites.  But, well, they touch our hearts.  They give us so much joy
and expect so little in return.  And they truly teach us love.  I felt a
bit of it from all of you through your notes and cards.  Thanks!

Love,
Jodie