From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 03:25:29 EDT
>Is it really just a coincidence that they both had rattail and adrenal?
>I'm beginning to think that rattail is just an early sign of adrenal.
>Zinc's rattail is gone now.

hi,
my coco had that problem for 2 years...we would clear it up and it would
come right back usualy...he had a lump found last month and he went in for
surgery and never came out becaus ethe adrenal had wrapped itself around
the vena cava and also the kidney...it was too bad to remove...i had
another ferret that had no sympotoms ever and all of a sudden his hair
stated to thin (he had surgey 2 monthsd before that and was fine inside)
anyway went for a exploratory and had adrenal...so go figure that...i do
however think that rattail is a prelude to adrenal usualy...just in my
expierance...

so good luck with your little ones...

sincerly,
trudie