From:
Kristen Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 09:32:49 EDT
Hi again all, been awhile since i wrote.  Seems as I lose 2 little ones, I
gain 3.  Of my 7 angles, 2 are blind, 1 is deaf and 2 wont eat hard food
(I have to feed them chicken baby food).  My blind and deaf kids seem to
know when I am near or needy even quicker then the others.  I dont know
what life was like before my room mate convinced me to let her get Pockets
9 years ago.  They sure have taken over my life.  Now im known as the
Ferret girl out here in the country.  I went to the store one day and a
stranger came over to me and said "you like ferrets, here." Hence Tikki
came into my life.  If ferrets can have a problem and its unusuall, then
those r the kids I seem to be blessed with.  Thank God for a wonderful
and patient vet.

Are all wood pellets the same?  I bought a bag buit am afraid to use them.
Dont they have some sort of chemicals in them that help them burn?  They
sound great, but guess I need assuance I have the right kind.  I have 1
with allergies.  Thanks.