From:
Emily Topp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:04:12 -0400
Hi all -
I've been hiding for a couple of months...my beloved Yatzi had to
finally be put to sleep in the middle of August and I miss her so much.
(insulinoma) Thank you everyone over the past 2 years who has helped me
with your vast medical knowledge and support.

Now, I have a little girl that I need to place.  Westley grew up with
another ferret who passed away in February of this year.  They were so
bonded and she was so heartbroken that she lost all of her hair and
wasted away.  When Yatzi stayed at her house in the spring and appeared
to actually like her (Yatzi hated all other ferrets!), Westley's owner
gave her to me so they could keep each other company.

Now that Yatzi is gone, Westley needs a buddy and I am not prepared to get
another ferret at this time.  So I am looking to place her with someone
who might be in a similar situation, maybe a single ferret who needs a
playmate.  She is a tiny silver girl, about 1 pound, very very gentle and
100% litter box trained.  She is super submissive, will lie down to any
Alpha who wants to abuse her and doesn't complain.  She loves to play!
She does appear to have early signs of adrenal (what a surprise) and will
probably need surgery at some point in the next few years.

If you are interested, please email me!
Thanks, Emily