From:
"all yr weezils r belong to us." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:54:58 -0700
>From:    Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Real Canadian Ferrets
>
>My problem with RCF is their ethics.  I found out that Marilyns cure for
>biter ferrets is to cut off their canines with a pair of toenail clippers.
>I have seen her do it and I have had her brag to me many times about doing
>it.  I currently have two ferrets in my possesion that she has done this
>awful and cruel procedure to.

I have i admire your restraint.  if someone did this in front of me, they
would have been beaten within an inch of their life -- either by me on
the spot, or by someone else, later.

if this is indeed true, i hope this post effectively *destroys* her
business, and RCF wakes up and looks into this matter.

sometimes, i REALLY hate people.

grrrrrrrr.

-kat

=====
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.