From:
Jason and Holly Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:36:25 -0400
Hi all,

I just received a coupon in the mail for wood stove pellets and wondered
if anybody might be interested in it.  Now the coupon says that it's for
ThankQ Advantage Members only (which is the savings card for Quality Farm
Stores), but I'm not sure if you have to present the card or if it just
means that the coupon was sent to ThankQ members.  In any case, there's no
way I can use it and if someone else could that would be wonderful. :)

Ok here's the deal... $179.50 for a 50 (40 lb.) bags of wood pellets.
That's $20 cheaper than what it usually goes for!  The coupon can be used
at Quality Farm & Country, CT Farm & Country, Country General, Quality
Farm & Fleet, and County Post.  The offer is good until August 18th.  If
you're interested please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or

Holly