From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:36:30 -0400
Hi friends-
we have most of the new kids posted on the pics in the adoption section of
the shelter sie www.ferretwise.org

Go to the adoptions section and click on the pics indicator there are 2
current photo pages for viewing- thanks to shelter DAD!

The exceptions are the new boy who arrives tonight (during shelter helper
night) who was found after being abandoned in Montpelier VT, and two gals
who have already got homes ready for them.  We have a bunch of cuties that
are ready for placement or in progress and will make great pets!  Whether
you are looking for a single ferret or an addition to your crew please
check out our little faces of Ferret Wise.  Meanwhile Jerimiah is doing
his best to teach them all the must know traits!  <groan>!