From:
Caterina Venturelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:00:52 -0400
Dear FML community,

Some time ago I posted asking which places consider ferrets illegal, in
order to avoid it.  Now I have choosed a place in the States to continue
my studies and, as I am going to be there for a couple of years, I am
going to take my ferret Gigio with me.  It is a place in the University of
Connecticut in Farmington.  I would like to know if some of you live in
Connecticut and if you can recommend me some ferret knowledgable vets in
the area.  Thank you again for your wonderful help.  Best regards from me
and Gigio,

Cathie.