From:
Molly Kolecki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 18:00:50 EDT
I came home today to find my little minnie, who I have only had for a
very short time, crying very loudly.  When I went over to her hammock, I
instantly began to cry.  She was having a seizure and had went to the
bathroom all over herself.  It was the worst sight I had ever seen and I
instantly ran her to the vet.  When I got there, the vet said there was
really nothing they could do for her.  She had been previously abused and
I had gotten her from the humane society.  She was only with us for such a
short time and she never really had a chance to live the life such a sweet
baby deserves.  I can't write much more because I am crying again but the
vet said that her seizure was caused by a fracture in her skull from being
abused.  I don't know how anyone could do that to such a cute little fuzzy
but me and my other babies will greatly miss her.  I just hope that I
gave her a little happiness at the end of her little life.  Sandi, please
welcome Minnie and tell her I love her.  Make sure she gets plenty of
peanut butter yogie treats and a big cozy red hammie to sleep in.  They
were her favorite.  I am soooo sorry honey!!!!!

We will miss you minnie!!

Mom, Chewey, Rambo, and the baby