From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 06:24:21 -0500
Again,
I also want to personally thank Debi Christy for her help when all of
Odysseus's problems first arose and i had sent my reqest for prayers, it
has been a very heavy schedule here, for me, working 2 jobs, and trying
to care for all my other babies, keeping them happy, introducing and
acclimating 2 new girls that have come to our happy ferret home :0)
(Lily & Poppy).

One of these days i am gonna have a ferret room, just for everyone!  Maybe
they w/stay off my table, out of my cupboards, and leave the dog alone?  I
have already given up much of my original furniture to make room for these
guys, they are all spoiled!  Every cute little one of them!  I love them
all, and would love to b a stay @ home mommy, then i could get down on the
floor and play, play, play.

Thank you all for at least thinking of Odysseus, we are still trying to
find something that we can do to remedy his affliction.  Mommy give ROM,
so his legs do not become rigid, rinse baths to keep his booty clean
(incontinency problem), lots of love and treats as well as what medication
he is currently taking, and he gets to sleep w/me 2!

Sincerely
Donna Dan fuzzies, cats, dogs, fish and whatever else we can pamper for
the time