Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 18:43:07 -0700
Hi Sandee ~!

One of my foster girls, Christina Kutefert, joined all you at The Bridge
today.  She may have arrived about 11:19 this morning.  The reason I say
that is because we were having a miserable rain which suddenly stopped for
a few minutes.  The sun came out and I saw a beautiful rainbow.  The time
on my watch was 11:19.  Christina had been ill so I went home to check on
her.  She had already left so I'm certain that rainbow was her smiling
down on us.

You'll know her if you see her.  She is a beautiful silver girl with very
light fur thats full and fluffy.  She has sparkling eyes and a black nose.
Those who have met her says she looks like a little polar bear.  She was 7
years old.

Please help her to find her brother Willie, he joined you October 13th of
last year.  Their hooman mom left some time ago so she may even be a helper
up there.

We'd appreciate it if you let her know that her sisters (Nippy & Stubbie)
and the rest of the kids send their love and miss her already.  The same
goes for myself and her Shelter Mom, Chris.

Please also let her know that we got her message . . . .

--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~