Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:57:57 -0700
Hi all
I think I got my hooman straightened out.  A couple of sleepless nights
and they seem to listen better.  I am such a rotten little girl ain't I.

A little girl named Dutchess came in today.  I found Bailey, Nibbles, and
Renny and they were happy to meet her here.  I introduced them and they
seemed to get along together right away.  They went off to explore and show
her all da sights and attrations.  She said she waz kinda hungry so off
they went to da Gravy Gourmet and had some gravy.  Actually they had a
lot of gravy.  Then they were off to da Otter Slide to do some sliding
and splashing.  They seemed to do more splashing them sliding though.
They would go over to da slide and slide down but when they got there
they slpashed a lot.  She said to send her luv to her new parents and she
is sorry she had to go.  She said to send some kisses their way to.

I looked up Hampsta and found her with a bunch of others.  She had met up
with her mommy's bunch and they had taken good care of her.  She said she
waz going to wait with them.  She said she thanks her sponser for all they
had done for her and sends her luv and kisses to them and her mommy.  She
also said dat when it is time it is time so she had to go.

I am off to go cheweasel hunting.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee