Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 09:38:29 -0700
From:
We have a very large cage for our ferrets.  It is actually too large for
the room we have it in, which makes it very difficult to clean.  It won't
fit through either door in the room.  It is 56" high x 30" wide.  It has
2 levels, shelves, tubes etc.  Right now it houses our 4 fur kids.  We
are looking for either a cage close to that size, but narrower, or 2 cages
that can be joined together.

We live in southern Rhode Island, and would rather not travel too far.
If I can't find a trade, I am willing to sell the cage for $150 (we paid
$250) and I will just go buy what I need.

Please email me directly at [log in to unmask]
Thanks :)

Susan and the gang, Tris, Friday, Chip and Snickers

=====
...to be ourselves causes us to be exiled by many others, and yet to
comply with what others want causes us to be exiled from ourselves.
    -- Clarissa Pinkola Estes