Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 22:43:33 -0400
From:
Andrea Franzini <[log in to unmask]>
For anyone who was interested, I will be attending the Baltimore ferret
show and will be showing off my fabulous ferret tattoo on me back for
anyone who was wishing to see but to embarassed to ask for a foto.  ha ha
ha.  I will also have with me the bouncing baby (sorta) boy "Wolfgang"
that i adopted from Ferrets R#1 ferret rescue/shelter (Thanks Faith, he's
a doll!)

ahnie and the elaborate eight

-it is amazing how a bouncing rubberie like ball of fur can heal a hurting
heart of not just one but all around it.