Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:45:23 EDT
From:
Karri Knutson <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

This is one of the hardest discisions I've ever had to make.  I have five
ferrets, the eldest is 6yrs old and has adrenal disease.  The other four
need a new, good home.  I haven't been able to give them the attention
they need, and as hard as I try, it keep getting worse.  They deserve
better.  All four are male, 3 gibs, 1 hob.  Ceezer, a dark eyed white w/
little black on his tail, is 5 yrs old.  Born on Feb.  22, 1996.  He is
the sweetest, most docile ferret I've ever seen.  I've seen him allow a
four year old child carry him around for 2 hour straight.  He had his
splean removed ealier this year and is healthier than ever.  It is still
unknown to why it was enlarged.

Xanthius is a silver or a "salt and pepper"(white undercoat w/ black
guard) 3 yrs old.  Beautiful, sweet guy.  He's the kind of ferret that
follows you where ever you go.

Butterscotch is also 3 yrs old, him and Xanthius are a week apart.
Butterscotch is a cinnamon, he is gorgeous and has the softest fur I have
ever felt in the fall.  He has one minor problem, he likes to attack your
leg and grab your pant leg, which is a problem if you are wearing shorts.
He has never broken the skin, just gets over zealous.

The last guy is Odaesis, a 2 yr old silver hob.  He's never been bred and
since maturity has been kept caged seperatley.  He is too a beautiful guy,
with one little problem, I don't trust him around my face.  I could never
figure out how to break him of that one.

I would like to keep Ceezer, Xanthius, and Butterscotch together.  And I
would like them all to go to an expierienced ferret home.  Like I said,
this is the hardest discision I have ever made, but I hope it's for the
best for them.  Ferrets are not meant to be caged as often as they have
been lately.  This crushes me, I can't help from crying, just writing
this.

If any of you out there are looking for some wonderful ferrets, please
e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Karri