Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:00:13 EDT
From:
Ruby Supe <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Sandee,

Can you please check in on my Bear.  He went over to the bridge almost two
years ago, I just want to tell him that his mommy misses him, & his sister
Felisha & his pet cat Bob.  I hope he's getting along & playing nice with
the other ferrets (he never like to share his treats) I hope that he
remembers all the games that his sister taught him(He was abandoned &
spent 1/2 his life in a cage with no one to play with.)  He was only about
a year old when we rescued him I hope he had a good year with us before he
had to go.Please tell him his mommy thinks of him everyday & loves him.

Ruby