Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:08:39 -0400
From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
>From:    Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Lisette, the FML
>
>>Wow!  Who would threaten you?  And on another mail list even!  Perhaps
>>someone is manipulating you instead.  It has happened to you before when
>>you were told we were evil.
>
>My response: Perhaps it was APF?  I would not be surprised as there are
>some factions on that board who enjoy hurting others and crossing the line
>on legalities.  Hang in there Lizette and don't let them drive you away!
>They are forgetting the main reason you are here...for the ferrets!

No.  Lisette has not been threatened of the newsgroup.  No one there is
as mean as you describe except for our resident troll, but you know about
that.

No list to which either of us subscribe has had anyone threaten Lisette.
We no of no person who would threaten Lisette as there is no reason to
threaten her.  Some of us may disagree at some times but no one we know
hates her.  Perhaps Lisette would enlighten us all about this so the
speculation can end.  Maybe she got the same information that Charleen
Schuster out in Washington did and we can all laugh it off.

Lisette: Would you mind telling us all?  Or even send us private email so
we can resolve this once and for all.

>My response: I find that odd too, thank you for stating it!  As far as it
>being embarassing to you to be a part of such a "mean-spirited group", if
>it is so embarassing, why stay?

We stay because so many people beg us not to leave.  This list is every
bit as mean as the newsgroup.  But at other times you have claimed never
to have been to the newsgroup.  But never mind...

We missed your saying this...

>According to my sources, regulation will happen but it is taking forever
>to get it passed.

You need better sources.  There is no way to regulate the internet as you
seem to predict as it is both in and not in too many countries all at the
same time.  The only regulations in any form of consideration are local
limitations at libraries and schools and figuring out how to tax business
transactions in the future.

>From:    Dani Loftin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: hmmmm...
>
>I've honestly never seen a group of people so passionately attack,
>defend, proclaim, announce, or well... type about such a simple thing
>as loving and caring for our pets.  And I'm a theatre major, and
>I KNOW drama!  Really, it's very amusing.  So keep it up!

Both of us were involved in theater in college and elsewhere.  Very
interesting people...

You should come to the newsgroup.  news:alt.pets.ferrets
More drama!  And plenty of ferret talk!  In a much faster forum than
the day delays induced by a digest only mail list.  Heck more of you
from this list can come visit us there as well!

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets