Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 21:31:33 -0500
From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
So Illura and Lola have both, at the exact same time, started their
spring/summer shed.  Everything I own is covered in ferret hair (any ideas
on uses for it?  maybe I could knit a sweater, hehe).  Here's the problem:
In order to prevent hairballs I try to brush them every day (besides giving
laxatone a couple times a week), but the thing is, they HATE it!  I think
they just don't like being made to sit still, since the brush is nice and
soft, but the brushing realy needs to be done.  Illura especially will run
down my back, down my legs, anywhere at all to avoid the dreaded brush.
I'll have to kind of follow them and brush them as they run.  Are all
ferrets like this when you try to groom them?  Any ideas on how to remedy
this problem?

Rachel, and Illura and Lola the unbrushable shedding monsters