From:
Ellen Kunselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:57:59 EDT
I actually just recently posted a message about this on The Ferret Store's
message board.  Yes, the video itself was cute.  But did you hear the song
they dubbed to it???  It was appalling!  They sang about wearing leather
gloves so they didn't shred your flesh, or something to that extent, and
also mentioned that the use of "live, disease-ridden animals" for games was
prohibited.  I have been liking that show less and less, and that was the
final straw for me.  Just my two cents.

Lolli and the Mini-Zoo