From:
"Heyn, Ela" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 09:18:00 -0400
MF early neuter - I bought my first MF ferret in September of 1987, and
bought two more MF ferrets between that date and May of 1990.  All three
of them were about eight weeks old when I got them, and all of them had
already been neutered and descented.

Oh, and I have an MF ferret right now (a foster) who is somewhat over eight
years old!  He is still VERY spunky, too.  Yesterday, he decided to stage a
protest when I wouldn't let him have any more dried cranberries, and he
scaled a TALL bookcase to knock down the office supplies I kept on top of
it.  He's in perfect health, other than a slight low blood sugar condition,
for which he gets Prednisone once a day.  Smokey still loves to kiss and
wrestles my one year old NJ rescue ferret (and wins!) on a regular basis.
He's a whiz running through the dryer tubes, too.  :->

SOS raffle - Thanks to all of you who have already entered, those of you
who are entering, and those of you who are thinking of entering.  Money
raised goes to help defray the costs of the NJ Xmas Rescue.

I'll be sending acknowledgements this evening to all of the people who
entered, and I will send raffle numbers shortly before the drawing.  (An
impartial judge who has no way of knowing which number is assigned to
which person will pick the winning number and announce it to the list).

In order that I can send you an acknowledgement, and then your number ..
can you please send *include your email address on your entry*?  If you
have already entered and haven't sent me your email address, can you
please send it to me?  I have two email addresses ..  this one and

Thank you!

- Ela