From:
Vicky Edinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 13:53:44 -0700
hi friends,
this is in reply to the lack of support for the policies in place regarding
adv testing for the upcoming westmoreland show.

i am one of the people that originally wanted to attend the show, then
changed my mind when i found out about the testing policy.  my ferrets
were tested several months ago and are adv negative.  i chose not to attend
the show because i cannot afford another round of testing just to attend.
i don't agree with the policy, but i do want to make it clear that that
doesn't mean i don't support adv testing and promoting the word about adv+
ferrets.  just please don't think that all of us are avoiding the show
because we don't support adv testing.  that couldn't be further from the
truth.

for the ferrets,
vicky :)