From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 18:53:59 -0700
>So, the lesson here is 8 in 1 Ultra is unfit for ferrets, the treats they
>make also are unfit for ferrets as demonstrated by my experience.  Have
>thrown it all out and now have raccoons out there passing gas.  Noisy
woods here......<

Oh my gosh!  I think this is the funniest thing I have seen on the FML in
quite some time!  Good one.

On squeaky toys...great idea and it works well!  They come to it every
time.

I bought a toy for my furkids and Cleo thinks it is her baby.  She carries
it everywhere!  Behind the bed, up the ramps of the cage, into the kitchen
cabinets.  It is just as big as she is and is a squeaky toy.  She even
sleeps with it.  So alas, once the toy crosses over to the bridge, I will
have a memorial for it too.  I just hope that this toy lasts a long time -
it sure is bringing plenty of joy into her life (unfortunately, plenty of
NOISE into mine).

Dad finds it very humorous that she can tow a toy around and carpet mats
that weigh or are almost as big as her.  I keep finding the kitchen mat
under the sofa.  Occasionally, he grabs her when she is carrying her baby
and she just hisses at him - never bites though.  I can never seem to get
the camera in time to take pictures of this.  Damn!

The FML has been a much quieter, friendlier place these past couple weeks.
I really enjoy reading the funny stories and SUKIE - keep the medical posts
coming.

Best to all ferrets and hoomans.