From:
Ellen Kunselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 17:27:22 EDT
Hola a todos (hello to all),
My name is Ellen, but I got by the name of Lolli, and I have just received
my first issue of the FML.  I'd like to introduce myself to everyone.

I'm 17 years old and am owned by 7 animals.  I live in Pennsylvania, and
am always interested in hearing from other animal lovers.  My mini-zoo
consists of:

Barney, a 9 year old Yorkshire Terrior
Molly, a 5 year old, quite large, grey tabby cat
Bridget, my first fuzzy, a 7 month old sable
Brandon, my second, a 5 month old cinnamon
Zoe, my third, a 3 month old grey and white fuzzy
Zeus, my fourth, a 2 1/2 month old albino
Dyke, almost 2 years, pitbull/mastiff mix that already knew her name when
      we got her

Well, I guess that's really about it.  I'm not too interesting, it's the
animals that keep people around!

Animals are special people, too!
Lolli, Barney, Molly, Dyke, Bridget, Brandon, Zoe, Zeus