From:
Gary Kaskel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 18:15:56 -0400
Tuesday is the last full day to contact your NYC Council Member to tell
them you want them to vote FOR Intro 627 - the ferret bill.

If you don't know who your council member is, call 212-788-7210 and they
will tell you.

Call and ask if they will be voting FOR or AGAINST the bill.  If they say
they haven't decided, ask why.  What issues are they concerned about.

Anyone who gets a negative response, should immediately call me on the
cell phone 917-553-5389 and I will fax materials to that member and follow
up with a call.

This is it, folks....

If you wish to attend the vote, come to the second floor council chambers
at City Hall on Wednesday at 1:00 pm.  Bring signs, photos, etc, if you
like.  Good luck to us!