From:
Todd Fiore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:03:25 -0700
Hi all,
As much as my wife and I love Minnie, we need to give her away BECAUSE we
love her so much.  We can't take care of her the way she needs to be taken
care of.  She's about 1 year old and we've had her since she was 10 weeks
young.  We don't spend a whole lot of time with her.  She's a nipper, and
that's probably from the lack of attention.  If anyone is in the area and
would like a spayed female ferret with her necessary shots, please let me
know.  In the meantime, we'll take care of her the best we can.  I'll try
and get some pictures of her and post links.

Thanks a bunch,
Todd and Heather