From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 00:08:55 -0400
With my mom being ill and having to run the shelter, I don't have much
time to read the FML anymore.  Today it was brought to my attention from
a dear friend, that there has been some question on Support Our Shelter's
honesty and trustworthiness.

This, I must say really shocks me.  I don't know who is questioning them,
like I said, I don't have much time to read the FML anymore.  All I know
is that they have come through for my shelter and MANY others when they
have been in need.

The ladies who run SOS are caring, devoted and loving people, whom in
my eyes and heart are most trustworthy.  None of them have asked for
acknowledgement or a standing ovation for what they lovingly do for us,
the ferret community.  I however stand, right now and clap for them and
their supporters of which if it wasn't for whom, many of our ferrets may
not have had the surgeries they needed or the supplies to keep them safe.

Thank you SOS for being there for me, Harley, our ferrets and many other
shelters across the globe.  You are dear to our hearts.

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!