From:
"Holender, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 23:36:02 +1200
Greetings,

Surprisingly I didn't get any reaction from New Zealanders to my last plea.
However to the Non-Nzers that offered support and words of encouragement, I
thank you.  This thing is taking quite a toll on my health I can tell you -
talk about a downward spiral.

But anyway a new angle for those outside NZ that are prepared to put pen
to paper (keyboard to disk?)...

I was contacted by a nice lady from Australia (hi Sandra) asking if there
was anything she could do from there.  The only thing I could think of was
to eMail our politicians and let them know that the situation is being
monitored world wide via the FML and that NZ is not being seen in a very
positive light.  This she has done in a very clear and succinct letter.  If
you would like to do the same, eMail me privately for a list of politicians
eMail addresses.

Okay, so I am getting desperate - next week will be week four since the
Conservation minister promised a decision "within a month".  If you can
help by taking a few minutes to write, please do.  Any other suggestions
are also welcome.

Thank you,
-David